In the beginning

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

fabinspirations

My name is Foluso Ajuwon, popularly called Folu. I was born on the 8th of June in Ibadan, Nigeria. I moved to the UK in 2004 for resettlement and to further my education. I got married and had my son in 2008 and went ahead to tertiary education in Manchester Metropolitan University to study Chemistry and Forensic Science. I am a devoted Christian and my values are mainly built in the Christian belief and faith.

( 24 )
  • Kalejaiye olayinka

Awwwww

• Adeniji Bukola

Hmmn! Nice one my distance secondary sch mate.

• fabinspirations

Abi o, thanks for visiting dear, please check back regularly 🙏

• Zainab kemi

God bless you dear

• fabinspirations

Thanks mi love 💕. Please visit regularly 😘

• Temitayo

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing

• fabinspirations

Thanks babe 🙏. You’re simply AMAZING!!!

• Ajuwon Tosin

An eye opener even to parents.Keep trying to get better.Christ’s got you.Well kicked off.Wish you success dear.

• fabinspirations

Thanks mama. Amen sis. Thanks.

• Dayour

Nice one…..

• fabinspirations

Thanks a bunch 🙏

• Olaniyan Victor Olusegun

Inspiring !!! Thank God for a better story today……God be with you…Eagerly waiting for the concluding part

• fabinspirations

Thanks dear. More parts coming even concluding it. Please stay with us and there’s loads more with inspiring messages for all.

• Odeyale tosi

Ewwwww, i was reading through and kept my mind opened to the facts pf life you wrpte about.

Nice words, nicely composed and inspiring.

Keep it up dearie. Noone knows, u cpuld turn to be the next chinamanda. More Grace babe.

• fabinspirations

Thanks friendship of life. Yes o, keep coming for more. I need to write sumtin about u sef 😁

• Arogundade omobolanle

Nice one sis

• fabinspirations

Thanks my love 💋

• Ange Skin Reviews

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the
    other person’s blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same
    in favor of you. http://edelwiselife.qhub.com/member/272412

• Ange Skin Reviews

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person’s blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do
    same in favor of you. http://edelwiselife.qhub.com/member/272412

• Essential CBD Extract Ingredients

Thank you for every other wonderful post. The place else could anybody get that kind of information in such
    an ideal method of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent
    week, and I’m at the search for such info. http://essentialcbdextracts.com/

• Essential CBD Extract Ingredients

Thank you for every other wonderful post. The place else could anybody get
    that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing?
    I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such info. http://essentialcbdextracts.com/

• Essential CBD

Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time
    both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it! http://ask.nevershutdown.com/index.php/153207-why-went-right-not-lose-body-fat-with-fad-diets/0

• fabinspirations

• Essential CBD

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.

I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both